Employee behaviors are taught and scaled as they experience reoccurring success in their capability of identifying, detecting, and solving issues.
- Services address overall performance variables within six foundational lifestyle behaviors: physical, occupational, intellectual, spiritual, social, and emotional.
- The employee’s role, work process, work equipment, work environments, and workplace culture are fundamental elements.
- Capabilities to perform better within routines, through enrichment, with motivation, as a contributor, being accepting, and experiencing meaningfulness improve.
- Performance factors are scaled through quantitative and qualitative assessments for accuracy of services.
- Assess service option initiates awareness of current performance behavior cause-and-effect.
- Discover service option facilitates a few strategies for immediate performance results.
- Equip service option teaches reoccurring performance capabilities with long-term results.