WholeBeSM toolkits are included in our best service option, Equip. This method facilitates a design-thinking process and occupational science model leading employee choices to be the best and most healthy people.
Employer’s return-on-investment improves through reducing costly behaviors including employee turnover, absenteeism and presenteeism behaviors, poor health and wellbeing, a reduction in competitive advantages, and detachment from teamwork.
We offer two WholeBeSM toolkits but most often facilitate one with an employee based on their current performance needs. Each toolkit addresses performance outcomes through the six behaviors directed by three factors.
ACTIONABLE PERFORMANCE BEHAVIORS
- PHYSICAL Body movement and eating behaviors. Performance is routine. Behaviors include exercise, nutrition, body-care habits.
- OCCUPATIONAL Activity and situational behaviors. Performance is enriching. Behaviors include time-management, role support, adjusting to tasks.
- INTELLECTUAL Creativity and cognitive behaviors. Performance is motivating. Behaviors include problem-solving, learning, applying ideas.
- SPIRITUAL Existence and purpose-seeking behaviors. Performance is meaningful. Behaviors include hope, resiliency, value-based support.
- SOCIAL Community and environmental behaviors. Performance is contributory. Behaviors include engaging, uniting, cultural goodwill.
- EMOTIONAL Awareness and feeling behaviors. Performance is acceptance. Behaviors include stress-management, compassion, mood transference.
ACTIONABLE PERFORMANCE FACTORS
- CONTEXT Your lens used to relate with people, design, and less tangible things. Factors support competitiveness. Elements include Expectations of Culture, Personal Beliefs and Customs, Behavioral Standards, Demographics, Stage of Life and History, Relationship to Time, and the Non-physical: Simulated, Real-time, Near-time.
- OCCUPATION Your functioning within the occupations of Self-Care, Interdependent Tasks, Rest & Sleep, Education, Work, Play, Leisure, and Role Participation. Factors support confidence. Elements include Plan, Sequence, Focus, Pace, Prioritize, Organize, Self-monitor, Complete, and Transition.
- SENSE Your response to stimulus triggers a Magnasensitive, Hypersensitive, or Hyposensitive behavior. Factors support comfort. Elements include Natural Environments, Built Environments, Automatic Behaviors, Regulating Behaviors, and Body Capacities Within.
The WholeBeSM Performance toolkit includes:
- A signature GIG Design L.L. Bean tote with 10 tools our coaches use to facilitate improving performance behaviors and the foundational factors directly effecting every day choices, tasks, and work environments.
- Six, 45-minute sessions teaches an employee how each behavior directly contradicts or supports their skills, habits, patterns, and interactions.
- Employee’s learn why their choices effects their health and work outcomes. While using each tool between sessions they apply what they learn to current functional demands.
- The WholeBeSM Performance tooklkit uses a process empowering reoccurring success through our Creative Wellbeing method.
WholeBeSM Performance results improve employee’s reactive problem-solving. It impacts performance outcomes because they understand the intricacy of interdependencies between their behaviors and the purpose of their work role.
The WholeBeSM Design toolkit includes:
- A signature GIG Design L.L. Bean tote with 8 tools our coaches use to facilitate improving performance work environments with supportive foundational elements directly effecting every day choices and tasks.
- Three, 45-minute sessions teaches an employee how each behavior contradicts or supports their skills, habits, patterns, and interactions.
- Employee’s learn why and how their body reacts to stimuli in their work environment. While using each tool between sessions they apply what they learn to current functional demands.
- The WholeBeSM Design tooklkit uses a process empowering reoccurring success through our Creative Wellbeing method.
WholeBeSM Design results reduces distractions. It impacts performance outcomes because employee’s understand why and how to set up their work station regardless of where they work.